102 Brook Street
Known to locals as the old St. Paul’s Church but renamed Fidelia Hall in 2015 after one of the original owners (Fidelia Barnsdall), this building features both an apartment and a space that would be great for events, weddings, and more. Between 2015-2018 this space was renovated extensively.
The downstairs space, which used to be used for church events and Sunday school, was renovated into a 9 room open floor plan apartment (4 bedrooms, one large living room, one large kitchen, one bathroom, a mud room, and a storage room). This space has a restored original tin ceiling, newly restored hardwood floors, updated electricity, updated water/sewage pipes, and a heating system and furnace that were installed in 2017.
The upstairs of the old church is the chapel where mass used to be held. We have used it for events and gatherings over the last four years. This space has its own heating system which was installed in 2017. The space also features a one of a kind organ installed in 1895 and a bell that was crafted from a cannon sent over to Titusville, PA from Emperor Wilhelm I of Germany in the 1880’s.
- The property features a large parking lot that could park 15-20 vehicles.
- The property features a detached garage.
- An orchard garden with an apple tree, persimmon trees, Paw Paw trees and more.
- A tea garden with borage, chamomile, lemon balm, and mint
- Kiwi, strawberry, grape, and blackberry gardens.
- A large treehouse installed in 2016.
- The property and the two buildings are sold as one.
- The annual Combined taxes for the entire package is $5,875.00
- Crawford County Deed Book #1217, Page # 1105
- Terms: 10% Down day of Auction Balance @ Closing.
- For more information please visit: http://www.coxfamilyauction.com
- The property is zoned R-2