102 1/2 Brook Street
Previously used as the pastor’s home, 102 1/2 Brook Street is in mid renovation. The lower level features a kitchen, dining room, two possible living room areas, an office, and half a bathroom The lower level features mostly hardwood floors. The upstairs of the property has 4 bedrooms and one large bathroom that was renovated in 2015. The house is structurally sound but is in mid renovation and the new owner should look at fixing the roof to the property. There is currently no hot water heater in this building. One central heating system heats the entire home and is in good working condition.
- The property features a large parking lot that could park 15-20 vehicles.
- The property features a detached garage.
- An orchard garden with an apple tree, persimmon trees, Paw Paw trees and more.
- A tea garden with borage, chamomile, lemon balm, and mint
- Kiwi, strawberry, grape, and blackberry gardens.
- A large treehouse installed in 2016.
- The property and the two buildings are sold as one.
- The annual Combined taxes for the entire package is $5,875.00
- Crawford County Deed Book #1217, Page # 1105
- Terms: 10% Down day of Auction Balance @ Closing.
- For more information please visit: http://www.coxfamilyauction.com
- The property is zoned R-2